24.1.12

Dubstep Uproar





???




Whenever I hear more than a few people complain about a particular musical genre or subgenre or style, I think:  "Really?  Music??"  When I hear a form of dance music derided, it makes me more inclined to go find examples that I like.  So, that's what I've done.  Here are some new dubstep tracks that I like:




SKREAM - ABSTRUSE from Skreamizm 6 - TEMPA




ab·struse/Adjective: Difficult to understand; obscure.








813 - FIREFIGHTER from Spectrum Riff - Donkey Pitch






BLACKWAX - SURFACE from Offkey - TUBE10

Blackwax - Offkey EP by Subway Music Group



CESSA - FLOW from Nameless - MISSING LINK

The Flow by cessa




CONSEQUENCE - ODEN from the Test Dream LP Sampler - Exit







DISGUISE - LISTEN TO ME, L-OW REMIX - HEARTFELT

Disgu!se - Listen to Me - L-OW remix - Heartfelt001- A by Heartfelt Records




DIGID - HEADSPIN - WARRIORZ







DISMANTLE - TIMES UP - TERRAIN


Dismantle - Times Up - (TR004 - Out Now) by Terrain Records